What yarn and hook size should I use?
I personally use:
– 2,5mm crochet hook (size 1/B in US, size 12 in Canada)
-125g/50m 100% cotton yarn (also called sport, 12wpi or 5 ply)
But of course you can use any yarn and hook size, as long as they match! Read more about this here
What are some materials you use?
I have a blog post with all the things I keep in my crochet kit!
Can I sell things from this site?
You can sell things made from my patterns offline (so craft fairs, markets etc.), but I’d rather have you do not sell them online (for example on etsy), since I’m already selling them in my etsy store 🙂
You cannot sell the patterns from this site or copy them to your site (even if you give me credit). If you want to translate them, please message me. If you put pictures of what you make on the internet, I really appreciate it if you give me credit for the pattern (saying it’s a pattern from WithLoveFeli or linking to the site).
What abbreviations do you normally use?
I try to use the same abbreviations in all my patterns, so here is a big list of the abbreviations I use!
– sc – single crochet
– inc – increase (sc2 in one stitch)
– dinc – double increase (sc3 in one stitch)
– dec – decrease (go from 2 stitches to one)
– ddec – double decrease (go from 3 stitches to one)
– hdc – half double crochet
– dc – double crochet
– slst – slip stitch
– sc6 – single crochet 6 times
– MR – magic ring
– FO – finish off
– [inc, sc] 6x – repeat the thing between the brackets 6 times
– (dc,sc) – do the thing between the brackets in one stitch
– (36) – at the end of the round, you will have 36 stitches